1. camobarn's Privacy Pledge To You
At camobarn, we pride ourselves on satisfying you in every way we can. That is why close attention is paid to the way we handle your personal information. When you provide us your name, e-mail, phone number, address, credit card number, or bank account number, you can be assured it will not be shared with anyone that doesn't need it to process your order. We do reserve the right to permit official use of your information in the result of a subpoena or a legitimate legal issue.
2. The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
This section is broken down into four areas of our website.
- A Non-Registered Visitor
When you use our website without signing in (visiting anonymously), we do not collect any personally identifiable information about you. Our web server does automatically log the visit information of IP addresses including, but not limited to length of visit, domain, subnet, pages visited, and number of clicks through.
- Registered (Member) Areas of the Site
For a visitor to use the registered or member areas of our site, they must provide personally identifiable information so our online staff can communicate with them regarding online orders. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, e-mail address, home address, and shipping address.
- Survey & Service Improvement Area of the Site
Some visitors enjoy helping us improve our website by participating in activities that include, but are not limited to, surveys and online focus groups. These activities may require additional forms of tracking so we can adequately manage and collect the information that is generated. In certain circumstances, we reserve the right to share such information with marketing agencies, including, but not limited to, our advertising agency and our web-marketing consultants, for their expertise. To participate in these activities, visitors must meet these two qualifications:
1. They must be a registered member; and
2. Agree to the rules and qualifications set forth by each specific activity.
Your e-mail address is used to correspond with you regarding the following things:
1. Answers to questions from our sales, customer, and technical support staff.
2. Promotional/marketing messages that you may have opted-in to receive when you signed up your account online.
You can view or change your personal information and preferences at any time by logging into the site and accessing the My Account tab. However, if you would like to remove yourself from the promotional email list you will need to unsubscribe at the bottom of the promotional email or reply to the email with unsubscribe in the subject line
3. Cookies Which Ones We Set & How They Benefit You
4. We Do Not Share Your Information
We do not share your information with anyone outside Joltco unless it is a request that is in the interest of the law or certified government agencies (e.g. subpoena or legal reasons). We share your information internally at camobarn for the sole purpose of processing your order.
5. Here's How We Ensure Your Highest Security
We always protect your information from the outside by not sharing it unless we are required to do so by law. We have streamlined our order-taking process, thereby reducing the number of internal people who see your information.
6. Former Customers
We do not share information about our former customers with anyone (except in response to subpoenas or for other legitimate legal reasons).
7. Changes In This Policy
- Notification of the change will be posted on our web site for a minimum of thirty days before the change takes effect.
- An email will be sent to the address associated with your user account at least thirty days in advance to notify you of a policy change.
- You will always have the opportunity to opt-out of any changes to the policy.